Tuesday 21 July 2015

Dew covered Euphobia. A photo of a euphorbia taken after a very mist laden night
Dew covered Euphorbia
I had the chance to spend a few days around the Beaconsfield area, so camera at the ready I went off in search of some nice landscapes, only problem was we were having a few heavy misty mornings and when I got to the vantage point I had notice on my way to the hotel, it was completely fogged out. I had passed a local garden centre, just outside the town, thinking that I might be able to get a hot cup of tea pulled into the car park. After having a look around I saw that some of the plants were covered with the heavy mist and dew, they looked like the perfect subject for a photo shoot, I went and found the manager, who was very helpful and allowed me to take these shots of Dew covered Euphorbia. I hope that you enjoy this photo, please feel free to either Like or Share them if you would like to see more of my photographic works then please pop on over to Nature's Pixelator Smugmug
Where you can find loads more photo's like this.
I also have a photographic portfolio on line at NaturesPixelator Youpic

Thank You :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment